- Holiday home, « gîte » rental, sleeps 6, with swimming pool, situated near Sancerre (12 km) and its surrounding vineyards bordering the Loire (14 km), close to La Charité-sur-Loire (27 km) and to the county town of Bourges (38 km). Mountain bike, walking trails and many other leisure activities are available.
The 3-stars « gîte Au clos du parc », is located on our land, in the district of Veaugues, a village with local shops :
- Baker’s, small supermarket with bakery, Renault garage with petrol station
- Doctor’s, nurses and chemist
- Small Friday morning market
- Mobile butcher’s, food trucks (pizza, chips, kebabs)
- Carrefour Supermarket in Sancerre (11km)
Sleeps 6 (added infant under 2 years to sleep in parent’s room – no extra charge).
No animals allowed.
« Au clos du parc » is a fully equipped, detached holiday home, covering 100 m², fully refurbished in 2016/2017, located 30 m from the host’s home.
The property has its own private access and parking. The whole plot covers 7000 m², of which 3000 m² (the orchard) is reserved for your exclusive use, except for occasional access for maintenance.
This single storey « gîte » comprises :
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (160 cm)
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds (90 cm)
- Living room with a woodburner
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen comprising a multi-function oven, micro-wave, dish-washer, ceramic hob with extractor fan and fridge/freezer
- Utility room with washing machine
- 2 separate WC
- 1 shower room and 1 bathroom
Baby equipment available.
Table tennis available on request and other outdoor games.
All household bed and bath linen provided and beds made ready for your arrival.
Shared use of the open air swimming pool (10 x 5 m, depth 1.10 m to 1.80 m), heated from the 1st June to 30th September, safety feature – electric pool cover.
NB : The pool is for shared use with the hosts and their family.
The swimming pool benefits the use of salts, that are odourless and naturally regulate the PH balance of the water, without the use of harsh chemicals.
In order to guarantee a safe and pleasant stay for all, maintaining all the pool facilities in good condition, guests are requested to follow the safety and hygiene rules, which will be attached to the hire contract for the property.
Advance payment of 25% on reservation.
To be settled on arrival : balance, local tourist tax (€0.94 per night and per adult) and a €500 deposit (refunded on departure).
To be settled at the end of your stay : winter heating costs, optional cleaning fee (€60).
Low Season Prices :
January, february, march, october, november and december
3 nights = €345 – 4 nights = €390 – 5 nights = €435 – 6 nights = €480
Week = €525
Mid-Season Prices :
April and may
3 nights = €360 – 4 nights = €410 – 5 nights = €460 – 6 nights = €510
Week = €560
High Season Prices :
June and september
3 nights = €425 – 4 nights = €485 – 5 nights = €545 – 6 nights = €605
Week = €665
Very High Season Prices :
July and august
Full week only = €735
Payment by cash or Paypal.
In order to make a reservation on line, please select the desired dates and complete the on-line booking form below.
Food and drink :
Chavignol – famous for its delicious goat’s cheese (14km)
Sancerre wine – Cave Jean-Paul et Jean-Luc Millet
Places of Interest :
Le piton de Sancerre (12Km)
Jean Linard’s Cathedral (12Km)
The ceramist’s village of La Borne (16Km)
Recreation park « Ôparc » Bannay – Île de Cosne (25Km)
La Charité-sur-Loire (27Km)
Guédelon’s medieval fortified castle Guédelon – Treigny (54Km)
Briare, town of Enamels with a famous bridge (56Km)
Walking trails near Sancerre
Mountain bike trails near Sancerre
Route Jacques Cœur, the oldest Historic Route in France